Especially for use in aggressive media!
Thanks to its high corrosion resistance, this model is mainly used in processes where a very aggressive substrate is fermented. The TMR 3i is distinguished by its high resistance at relatively low pH values or even with the use of hydrolysis processes at higher temperatures.
Our Sænkbar motor omrører TMR 3i at a glance
Electric motors 11,0–22,0kW
- Three phase motors 400 V, 50 Hz, 1,450 rpm
- IP 68 protection category, insulating category F = 155 °C
- Thermo-control for each phase as overheating protection
- Motor housing in 1.4404 stainless steel
- Gearbox housing and motor cover in cast stainless steel (Ni-Resist material)
- Planetary gear
- Propeller speed: 373 rpm
- Sealing: highly wear-resistant slide ring seal as standard
- Electric cable with moulded connection with water-blocking devices along the cable for moisture protection; special PU outer sheathing and cable protection hose
- Slide bearing with system to prove the capacitive level made of 1.4301 stainless steel, including adjustment option: Can be swivelled 7° upwards; 7° downwards
- Agitator blade version in 1.4301 stainless steel
- The agitator has been designed with a wide variety of fields of application in mind in which a high flow rate is required proportional to the power consumption.
- The agitator is intended for the following applications:
- Agitation or homogenisation of manure in final storage sites, reception pits, manure channels, bio-mass in biogas plants or in the context of waste fermentation processes.
- Agitation and/or homogenisation of industrial sewage in industrial systems is also possible.
- The agitation effect is fundamentally dependent on the density and viscosity of the liquid as well as on the contents of the tank and its shape. For larger tanks, more than one agitator may prove necessary.
- The agitator is designed for the thorough mixing of liquids with a varying pH; generally pH 5.3 – 8.1 at a room temperature of 20°C.
- The relationship between the pH, temperature and chemical composition of the medium must, however, be taken into account in this process.
- Submersion depth is individually changeable
- Liquid jet and flow direction are changeable as necessary
- High agitating power
- Ecologically friendly and economically working
- Optimum media homogenisation
- Good price performance ratio
- High quality out of own production
- Wide-ranging accessories program
|Type||Motor Power||Start-Up||Nominal Current||Required Protection||Number of Revolutions Motor/Blades||Circulation Rate||Total Weight|
|TMR 110||11,0 kW||Y/Δ||22,1 A||32 delay||1450/373 rpm||5.100 m3/h||177 kg|
|TMR 170||17,0 kW||Y/Δ||33,0 A||50 delay||1450/373 rpm||6.300 m3/h||187 kg|
|TMR 220||22,0 kW||Y/Δ||43,0 A||63 delay||1450/373 rpm||7.300 m3/h||197 kg|
|TMR 110||610 mm||410 mm||1.119 mm||992 mm||1.209 mm|
|TMR 170||650 mm||410 mm||1.119 mm||992 mm||1.290 mm|
|TMR 220||700 mm||410 mm||1.210mm||1.083mm||1.300 mm|