Our Corrugated Steel Tank at a glance
- Tailored and individual production
- More than 300 standard tank sizes
- Custom-made products available on request
- Professional planning, perfect construction and high material quality
- Installation by our teams
- Massive stainless steel material causes a long lifetime.
- Our corrugated steel tanks are made out of stainless steel sheets which are individually corrugated and rolled to diameter. The base plates of the corrugated steel tanks are made from reinforced concrete. The individual shell plates overlap at the horizontal and vertical joints and are joined using internally developed screw connections.
The upper tank edge is constructed from an extra-rigid edge profile. The shell plates are joined together and sealed with the concrete slab using a manure and waste water-proof special sealant. The connection of the tank wall to the base plate is made by a circular stainless steel floor
bracket, which is fastened with bolt anchors.
As with our stainless steel tanks, our corrugated steel tanks are completely developed and produced in-house in conformance with the highest standards of quality. CAD/CAM systems support our designers in planning and design. The perfect combination of the special expertise of our staff and state-of-the-art production facilities mean excellent, durable products.
Perfect as storage tanks for
- Slurry tanks
- Biogas systems
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Industrial systems
- Wood- and paper industry
- Extremely sturdy tank walls due to special high-strength stainless steel and extra firm edge profiles
- Quick and simple assembly of the stainless steel segments
- No annual inspection obligation as per DIN 11622
- Stallkamp roof systems and add-on components offer all options
- Long lifespan due to high-grade stainless steel
- Assembly by our assembly teams
- Ideal for agriculture, industry and commerce